2012. március 21., szerda

Venice is coming soon..

Ciao,

I will write today in English just for you Emy darling (and of course for those who could be interested in my daily life) :)

Yesterday I went again for hatha yoga, finally I didnt end up in the last line as always, but I could take a seat just front of the teacher. This time I could follow her easily by only watching her, since I hardly understand the tipical "yoga + meditation vocabolary"...

After the lesson, Fani (greek girl) called me so I joined her and Serena to watch the Artist. I loved Jean Dujardin, he perfectly matched with his character ...oh that little moustache ;)

Today we had again an "incontro informativo", nearly 10 people came who were interested to take part in EVS. I kept a presentation about "how to write a motivation letter". You wouldnt think but there were 400 people sending their application for only 4 places in Trieste at Europe Direct!!! Now imagine what kind of motivation letters I have seen out of these...OMG! I could easily take examples how NOT to write a letter, obviously without a name, but I copied some lines of them and created my own terrible one so I gave them for practise....it wasnt hard to find the mistakes.. ;)

Thursday I will travel to Venice for an EVS meeting, I dont even remember when I have stayed there... too  many years have passed...but nevertheless I  have seen 5 times the city, it's just gourgeous and I am glad to spend again one day there!

So.... see you in Venice ;)


1 megjegyzés:

  1. I am so glad that you finally started to write in English!I'm also considering to start with the yoga! Hope that you had great time in Venice! Hugs!

    VálaszTörlés

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.